|Old 80's style table|
1. Sanding and cleaning the table.
2. Painting the base.
|Taped off the top and spray painted the legs and base.|
3. Pencil drawing of the design.
|Drawn directly on the wood.|
4. Choosing the stain colors and top coat.
|Minwax Polyurethane for top coat, Special Walnut, Golden Oak and Gunstock stains for colors.|
5. Staining the design.
|Golden oak color for the center of the flower.|
|Gunstock (the reddish tint), Special Walnut and Onyx (the solid ring)|
6. Staining the remainder of the table top.
|Golden Oak for the entire table top.|
7. I decided to add another infinity ring to the design, using Onyx and Gunstock.
8. Then topcoat with polyurethane.
Now that certainly brightened up an old dull table!